We are always exploring new ways of worship to meet the needs of individuals and groups. Do you have an idea? Bring it along!
- Twice a month; Sunday @ 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Meet at the home of a volunteer
- A chance to reflect on questions of faith
- Refreshments provided by host
- Check in: How are you doing?
- Introduction of topic led by minister or host
- Music: singing or listening
- Communion may be offered
- Once a month; Saturday @ 7:00 – 8:30 pm
- Casual conversation about faith and current events
- Order & pay for your own drinks and/or food
- Opening prayer
- Introduction of topic
Indoor and outdoor labyrinth experiences are facilitated regularly throughout the year.
Check out the calendar of events and follow us on Facebook for upcoming dates, time and location.
All-Ages Worship Experience
- One Saturday a month; date will vary
- Interactive, creative, and fun! Noise and mess expected!
- Potluck meal/refreshments
- Interactive worship
Location: Fort Garry United Church, 800 Point Road
- One Friday a month
- Multi-faith celebration of diversity and culture
- Dinner provided (suggested donation $5 per person, $15 per family)
- Gathering time with snacks
- Theme-based activities
- Dinner & discussion
- Closing activity